* Asthma is present in about 10% of children. * Asthma in children is diagnosed when your child has recurring episodes of wheezing that are relieved by rescue medicine such as albuterol * Asthma in children is treated with the same medicines and treatment...
Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art!
✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.
✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!
🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!
💙 Affordable doctor visits
✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✓ All online!
Getting Best Asthma Control
If you are going to be successful in controlling your asthma and enjoying a restriction-free life, you are going to need state-of-the-art asthma care.
What does that mean?
First, you need an Accurate diagnosis
Then, you’ll need Recurrent assessment of your asthma severity
You will need Appropriate medications ordered and and you’ll need to use them
You will need An up-to-date Asthma Action Plan at your fingertips
and finally, you must have access to Affordable Online Doctor Visits.
The Asthmaniac.com Answer
Asthmaniac.com is designed to deliver these components of state-of-the-art asthma care along with loads of education about asthma.
This will include: how respond to your symptoms, how the medicines you use work to control your symptoms, and the latest scientific and medication information about asthma.
Combined with regular email reminders, newsletters, and Action Plan nuggets, Asthmaniac.com can help get you to the best-possible asthma control of your life!
Get Stated Today!
The first step is knowing how to use Asthmaniac.com to book an appointment.
I have created a video that walks you through the screens from start to finish. Play through it, pause it, and share it with your friends. If you have questions, send them to me.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon and getting you started on your best-ever asthma control!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
* Asthma is a chronic disease that places you at higher risk of serious illness with COVID19 infection. * Keeping your asthma well controlled will give you the best protection against serious COVID19 illness. * Controlling your COVID19 exposure should be a...
* Peak Expiratory Flow is measured by you, several times a week using a small pocket-sized flowmeter * You record the number measured by this devise. * This number shows how well you are able to exhale and tells me if we have your lung inflammation under...
* Your Asthma Action Plan is your quick-reference guide telling you how to react to changes in your breathing. * Your plan uses your Peak Expiratory Flow readings and ACT scores to determine if your asthma is in control. * Your Asthma Action Plan clearly...
* The Asthma Control Test (ACT) is a survey that you fill out about your breathing symptoms. * Your score on this survey will classify your asthma into 3 levels: Well Controlled, Not Well Controlled, and Poorly Controlled * These classifications are used...
* Asthmaniac.com is my online asthma clinic
* Asthmaniac is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable.
* Asthmaniac follows national quality standards developed at NIH
* Asthmaniac uses your phone to make your care convenient and engaging