Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art!
✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.
✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!
🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!
💙 Affordable doctor visits
✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✓ All online!
Getting Best Asthma Control
If you are going to be successful in controlling your asthma and enjoying a restriction-free life, you are going to need state-of-the-art asthma care.
What does that mean?
First, you need an Accurate diagnosis
Then, you’ll need Recurrent assessment of your asthma severity
You will need Appropriate medications ordered and and you’ll need to use them
You will need An up-to-date Asthma Action Plan at your fingertips
and finally, you must have access to Affordable Online Doctor Visits.
The Asthmaniac.com Answer
Asthmaniac.com is designed to deliver these components of state-of-the-art asthma care along with loads of education about asthma.
This will include: how respond to your symptoms, how the medicines you use work to control your symptoms, and the latest scientific and medication information about asthma.
Combined with regular email reminders, newsletters, and Action Plan nuggets, Asthmaniac.com can help get you to the best-possible asthma control of your life!
Get Stated Today!
The first step is knowing how to use Asthmaniac.com to book an appointment.
I have created a video that walks you through the screens from start to finish. Play through it, pause it, and share it with your friends. If you have questions, send them to me.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon and getting you started on your best-ever asthma control!
to get Asthma Updates!
Grow your asthma knowledge by getting these blog updates in your email!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
* Electronic prescriptions mean: ..More accuracy in the order, ..More convenience for you, ..No paper to lose, and ..It’s FAST! * Asthmaniac sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice. Asthma is one disease that...
* The National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute coordinated this update * Recommendations were published on December 1, 2020. * It Focuses on six areas: ....Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide Testing ....Indoor Allergen...
* Rescue inhalers are essential * The albuterol in rescue inhalers opens breathing tubes quickly * If it doesn’t quickly improve your breathing, go to the ER * A spacer should be used with all liquid medicine inhalers * Generic albuterol is now available...
* Asthma controllers are medications that “control” the underlying inflammation in your breathing tubes. * Inhaled corticosteroids are the most common type of medicine used for this purpose. * In order for corticosteroids to work, they have to be inhaled...
* A spacer is needed to hold your asthma medicine in a cloud until you can pull it into your lungs with a deep breath.
* If you don’t use a spacer with your asthma medicine, it ends up on tongue and on the walls of your throat where it can’t help your asthma and usually causes a yeast infection.
* Spacers should be used with all of your asthma medicine that comes in a metered dose inhaler (MDI).
* Medicine administered by a dry powder inhaler does not require a spacer since the design of the inhaler stirs and suspends the dry powder particles so they can be inhaled deeply.
* Asthma is present in about 10% of children. * Asthma in children is diagnosed when your child has recurring episodes of wheezing that are relieved by rescue medicine such as albuterol * Asthma in children is treated with the same medicines and treatment...