New Patient Process
Asthma Care On Your Phone!
Here’s how it works!
When you book an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation.
On the day and time of your appointment, I will call YOU!
- I will collect basic address and contact information from you.
- We will talk about:
- your asthma history,
- past medications,
- other medical problems and
- your current symptoms
- From this information, I will classify your asthma severity as either: Intermittent or Persistent.
- With Persistent, your asthma is subdivided into mild, moderate or severe.
- These categories are used to guide us in devising a treatment plan and medication choices that have been proven to work for your classification of asthma.
- Based on your asthma severity classification, I’ll formulate an Asthma Action Plan
Asthma Action Plan
- Your Asthma Action Plan will include:
- I will email this Asthma Action Plan to you so you can save on your phone
- Based on your preferred pharmacy, I’ll electronically send your prescriptions
- We will review proper technique for inhaler and flow meter use, and,
- We’ll pick a day/time for your next appointment, about 3 months down the road.
“The regular doctor clinic was such a hassle.
– my asthma appointments are on my phone
– no work interruptions,
– no traffic problems,
and no waiting-room drama.”
Asthmaniac is focused on how to get you quality asthma care that is:
Our encounters are conducted completely on your phone wherever you are.
We send your prescriptions electronically to the closest pharmacy closest to you.
Appointments most days of the week from early morning into the evening to fit your schedule!
Your price for a session is close the price of an insurance copay or a tank of gas. Tough to beat.
For All Ages
We cover the age spectrum – convenient, efficent, affordable care is needed at every age!
Our system is designed to provide follow-up encounters, at least fours times per year to keep you breathing easy!