Free Asthma Severity Assessment
USE COUPON CODE “asthmafree” at checkout, to get a no-cost assessment!
This 15 minute encounter allows me to assess your current asthma disease severity and launch a plan with prescription medication, follow-up, and education tailored to your needs
This 15 minute virtual encounter allows me to assess your current asthma disease severity and launch a plan for getting and keeping your asthma in control!
- HOW WE CONNECT:
- I like to do the first visit using a video format such as FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom.
- For this visit, I will text or email a link to the video session.
- Online doctor visits with my Established Patients are usually completed by phone.
- HAVE THESE THINGS READY FOR OUR VISIT:
- A picture ID.
- If you are taking a prescription asthma medication and need a refill, please text an image of the label, before your appointment to my cell: 720-900-0943.
- Please have your preferred pharmacy in mind so I can electronically transmit your prescriptions.
- NEW PATIENTS:
- My goal for you is to determine your asthma severity classification
- I determine this by hearing about your past problems with asthma
- Based on this classification, I’ll suggest a treatment plan and medications.
- If you would like to use me as your asthma primary doctor, we'll schedule a follow-up visit in 1 week to launch your Asthma Action Plan
- I will email your this Asthma Action Plan for you to keep on your phone
- My goal for you is to have this Plan at your fingertips!
- I will electronically transmit the prescriptions in that plan to your preferred pharmacy
- I will direct you to educational materials, especially:
- Proper use of your inhaler - including use of the MDI spacer
- How to use your Asthma Action Plan
- Proper use of a Peak Flow Meter.
- We will arrive at a follow-up day for your next appointment, usually in 3 months.
- At that appointment, we will discuss your response to your Asthma Action Plan and adjust it as needed.
Ok! See you soon and stay safe!