Established Asthma Patients
Our Goals for You!
#1 Priority: Control Your Asthma!
What is meant by “control”? There are many expert opinions about what perfect asthma control looks like, but everyone agrees that asthma patients who are in control:
- have minimal chronic symptoms (night cough, wheezing, chest tightness)
- do not need to use their rescue medicine frequently
- have normal or nearly normal lung function (Peak Expiratory Flow) that is maintained
- have low risk of asthma attacks
- less need for emergency room visits or hospitalization
- minimal adverse effects from medicine
Asthmaniac Achieves Asthma Control by:
Asthma Action Plan
your recipe for how to respond to changes in your breathing and peak flows quickly and with the right medication.