Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
* Electronic prescriptions mean:
..More accuracy in the order,
..More convenience for you,
..No paper to lose, and
* Asthmaniac sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice.
Asthma is one disease that cannot be controlled without medication.
When your wheezing kicks in, you need a rescue inhaler NOW!
And to keep your wheezing suppressed, you need a controller medication.
Most asthma patients are sensitive to environment allergens like pollen, dust and smoke. For them, a trigger control medication protects their airways from ever getting started with narrowing, swelling, and the breathing struggle that follows.
Since these medications are so important to keeping your breathing well, I have designed a clinic that makes prescribing them more efficient.
I send your prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
No paper prescription to lose,
And since I send the prescription as part of our scheduled appointments, you can go to the pharmacy with a single goal: pick up your prescribed medication!
Even better: now that Amazon is in the pharmacy game, there’s a pretty good chance you can get more affordable inhalers delivered right to your door!
Asthmaniac is designed to minimize your contact with sick people and make more time for LIFE!
Electronic prescriptions: another key convenience of Asthmaniac!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
to get Asthma Updates!
Grow your asthma knowledge by getting these blog updates in your email!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
* Finding your inhaler empty when the tightness starts IS NOT A GOOD FEELING! ..You need your rescue inhaler ..When you need it! ..Without it, it is probably a trip to the ER and ..a few days of having messed up breathing. * Asthmaniac offers $50 doctor...
* The National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute coordinated this update * Recommendations were published on December 1, 2020. * It Focuses on six areas: ....Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide Testing ....Indoor Allergen...
* Rescue inhalers are essential * The albuterol in rescue inhalers opens breathing tubes quickly * If it doesn’t quickly improve your breathing, go to the ER * A spacer should be used with all liquid medicine inhalers * Generic albuterol is now available...
* Asthma controllers are medications that “control” the underlying inflammation in your breathing tubes. * Inhaled corticosteroids are the most common type of medicine used for this purpose. * In order for corticosteroids to work, they have to be inhaled...
* A spacer is needed to hold your asthma medicine in a cloud until you can pull it into your lungs with a deep breath.
* If you don’t use a spacer with your asthma medicine, it ends up on tongue and on the walls of your throat where it can’t help your asthma and usually causes a yeast infection.
* Spacers should be used with all of your asthma medicine that comes in a metered dose inhaler (MDI).
* Medicine administered by a dry powder inhaler does not require a spacer since the design of the inhaler stirs and suspends the dry powder particles so they can be inhaled deeply.
* Asthma is present in about 10% of children. * Asthma in children is diagnosed when your child has recurring episodes of wheezing that are relieved by rescue medicine such as albuterol * Asthma in children is treated with the same medicines and treatment...