Do You Need an Affordable Doctor?
WE ALL DO!
What does “affordable” mean?
It could be what you pay out-of-pocket before you have met your deductable (assuming you have health insurance).
If you don’t have health insurance, you probably think of affordability in the following ways:
… what it costs to go to the ER (thousands?!!),
… what it costs to see a regular doctor (assuming you can find one that will give you an appointment, around $150)
… what it costs to go to an urgent care (around $150).
Well, I can do better than that. I charge my asthma patients $50 per visit.
Yep, $50 per visit.
If you have pretty well controlled asthma and I see you as recommended 4 times a year, you’ll be dishing out $200 in cash.
Oh, and with Asthmaniac, it is all online/on-the-phone, and all about asthma.
If you are looking for top quality asthma care at an unbeatable price with back-pocket convenience, Asthmaniac is your ‘clinic’!
As with other chronic diseases, affordability is important for Asthma Control
* The cost of asthma control can be a barrier:
* Many costs of asthma care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of asthma medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost pulmonary function testing.
I endeavor to keep my consults to you AFFORDABLE.
I am constantly looking for the best way to get you medication that fits your budget.
The cost of medical care is a big deal.
People have lost their homes due to medical bills. And during this recession, it’s even worse.
People in the US routinely postpone medical care because of the cost.
So while I am focused on accurately diagnosing your asthma and prescribing essential medication, I can’t lose sight of the costs to you.
All of my effort, logic, dedication, training and energy are completely undone if you cannot afford a consultation with me in the first place.
My commitment in the design of Asthmaniac is to keep the price you pay for visits with me, fair and reasonable.
I do not control the cost of asthma medicine but will do all I can to find discounted medication for my patients.
So many of my patients do not have health insurance to pay for medical care.
This means they have to pay cash for their care. When balancing how to spend their cash, they have to find the best value for their medical care.
That means getting the most for the least.
Even patients with high-deductible health insurance have to pay out-of-pocket until their deductible is met. So they too are interested in the best value.
I am committed to designing a method that asthma patients can actually use.
A method they can AFFORD!
A method that keeps them breathing deeply, sleeping soundly, and striding through their days with new confidence in managing their asthma.
Asthmaniac is that method.
to get Asthma Updates!
Grow your asthma knowledge by getting these blog updates in your email!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art! ✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!💙 Affordable doctor visits✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma...
Asthma challenges for Patients Asthma as a disease is not evenly spread across the U.S. There are definitely hotspots as shown in this study: https://www.aafa.org/asthma-capitals/ Geography doesn’t change the basic problem in the lungs. How do we find out the biggest...
High Deductible? Asthmaniac Is Best Value! ✓ You have a Health Insurance Policy ✘ But, it has a high deductible 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care ✓ All online! High-Deductible...
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care 👍 All online! No Insurance = No Problem I mean it! I don’t care that you don’t have...
* e-Asthma is category of severe asthma * Patients with e-Asthma have difficulty getting asthma control with usual treatment * e-Asthma responds well to a new type of injected medicine * In such patients, this new medicine can decrease their asthma attacks...
* Follow-up Care is Essential to good asthma control. * Follow-up allows determination of asthma severity. * Other disorders that affect your breathing are detected early. * Rescue medication refills are provided * Your Asthma Action Plan is updated....