Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art!
✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.
✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!
🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!
💙 Affordable doctor visits
✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✓ All online!
Getting Best Asthma Control
If you are going to be successful in controlling your asthma and enjoying a restriction-free life, you are going to need state-of-the-art asthma care.
What does that mean?
First, you need an Accurate diagnosis
Then, you’ll need Recurrent assessment of your asthma severity
You will need Appropriate medications ordered and and you’ll need to use them
You will need An up-to-date Asthma Action Plan at your fingertips
and finally, you must have access to Affordable Online Doctor Visits.
The Asthmaniac.com Answer
Asthmaniac.com is designed to deliver these components of state-of-the-art asthma care along with loads of education about asthma.
This will include: how respond to your symptoms, how the medicines you use work to control your symptoms, and the latest scientific and medication information about asthma.
Combined with regular email reminders, newsletters, and Action Plan nuggets, Asthmaniac.com can help get you to the best-possible asthma control of your life!
Get Stated Today!
The first step is knowing how to use Asthmaniac.com to book an appointment.
I have created a video that walks you through the screens from start to finish. Play through it, pause it, and share it with your friends. If you have questions, send them to me.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon and getting you started on your best-ever asthma control!
to get Asthma Updates!
Grow your asthma knowledge by getting these blog updates in your email!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
Asthma challenges for Patients Asthma as a disease is not evenly spread across the U.S. There are definitely hotspots as shown in this study: https://www.aafa.org/asthma-capitals/ Geography doesn’t change the basic problem in the lungs. How do we find out the biggest...
High Deductible? Asthmaniac Is Best Value! ✓ You have a Health Insurance Policy ✘ But, it has a high deductible 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care ✓ All online! High-Deductible...
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care 👍 All online! No Insurance = No Problem I mean it! I don’t care that you don’t have...
* e-Asthma is category of severe asthma * Patients with e-Asthma have difficulty getting asthma control with usual treatment * e-Asthma responds well to a new type of injected medicine * In such patients, this new medicine can decrease their asthma attacks...
* Follow-up Care is Essential to good asthma control. * Follow-up allows determination of asthma severity. * Other disorders that affect your breathing are detected early. * Rescue medication refills are provided * Your Asthma Action Plan is updated....
* Finding your inhaler empty when the tightness starts IS NOT A GOOD FEELING! ..You need your rescue inhaler ..When you need it! ..Without it, it is probably a trip to the ER and ..a few days of having messed up breathing. * Asthmaniac offers $50 doctor...