Navigating Asthmaniac to Find Your Best Asthma Control
Asthmaniac.com is a fully digital asthma clinic designed to deliver physician consultation, disease assessment, patient education, medical refills, and follow-up care. This is different than making an appointment in a traditional clinic for asthma care. So, how does it work?
Navigate to the website
Asthmaniac.com is a website that contains the links and information you will need to manage your asthma. Simply navigate to Asthmaniac.com in your browser. Once you are on the webpage, there are several areas you will likely use frequently.
If you are an established patient and simply need a refill of your rescue or control inhaler, select Inhaler Refill. You will be taken to the calendar where you select the day and time of your appointment and make payment. A confirmation will arrive in your email inbox along with a link to measure and report your ACT score and Peak Expiratory Flow.
If you are a new patient (new to Asthmaniac.com), select Asthma Consultation. You will be taken to the calendar where you will select the day and time of your appointment and make payment. A confirmation will arrive in your email inbox along with a link to a medical history form that collects information about your past problems with asthma and any other health disorders.
The row is directly below that Asthmaniac Motto: “Your Asthma Control is Our Mission”.
The Menu Bar contains links to the most important areas of Asthmaniac.com.
Home: This selection takes you back to the home page from your current page.
Blog: This section is loaded with patient education covering a wide and ever-expanding number of topics essential for obtaining and keeping control of your asthma. A list of blog posts is stacked along with the right side of this page, along with live links to corresponding podcasts. These podcasts are also available on major podcasting platforms making them easy to consume and share!
Your Online Asthma Doctor: This section describes the very simple structure and focus of Asthmaniac.com. The components Asthmaniac delivers to you are described in six blurbs with links to pages with more information about each.
About: This section describes the concept of asthma primary care – the core medical solution to assisting you to keep your asthma controlled.
ACT: This link takes you to the Asthma Control Test page where you will learn about this test, how it is used to assess your asthma control, and contains a link that walks you through the test, with Freddy’s help. The Asthma Control Test (ACT) score is used at every appointment and between appointments to give you feedback on your disease status.
Social Media Links
Links to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram appear in the top tab. You can jump to each of these social media sites by clicking the icon for each.
The twitter feed is loaded with the latest research articles about asthma.
At the bottom of each page, you will find links for:
The Asthmaniac phone number; and
The Asthmaniac email link;
In addition, there are links for:
The Home page;
The “Your Online Asthma Doctor” page;
The “Established Patient Process” page which describes how established patients receive their interval care;
The “New Patient Process” page which describes how new patients receive their first medical session;
The “Blog” page, which is filled with patient education materials;
The “ACT” page which jumps you to the Asthma Control Test page.
Asthmaniac is Online Asthma Care
Asthmaniac is designed to deliver everything you need to achieve your best asthma control and with it, the best lung function, greatest exercise capacity and more quality sleep. Doctor consults, digital disease assessment, prescription refills, and patient education, right on your phone, puts you in the most powerful position to keep a lid on wheezing for Life!
Are you ready to take control of your asthma? Book an appointment today!
- Asthma Primary Care Online!
- Asthmaniac Blog
- How to Create an Asthma Action Plan for School Students
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
- Steroids in Asthma: Why We Need Them?
- Do You Need an Affordable Doctor?
- Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently?
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Asthma House Cleaning Tips
- What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
- 6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
- What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
- How to Manage Nasal Polyps
- How to Use an Inhaler Correctly
- Tezspire for Breathing Your Best!
- Asthma Proof Your Home: Identify the Hot Spots
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- Climate Change: How It Can Affect People with Allergies and Asthma
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
Asthma Primary Care: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Visits Introduction: Living with asthma requires consistent care and management to ensure a healthy and active life. Asthma primary care plays a pivotal role in this journey, offering a personalized...
* Asthmaniac.com is my online asthma clinic
* Asthmaniac is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable.
* Asthmaniac follows national quality standards developed at NIH
* Asthmaniac uses your phone to make your care convenient and engaging
Asthma is a chronic – and sometimes debilitating – condition. It’s also very common, affecting nearly 1 in 13 Americans. People with asthma need to know how to manage their condition effectively. But how do you do this? In most cases, this means having what’s known as...
* Quality Asthma care depends on self-management by patients. * A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. * Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: * Your Symptoms (Asthma Control...
Why do we use steroids in asthma? * Inflammation of the airways is the underlying problem in asthma * Steroids like Prednisone and Decadron are taken by mouth * Steroids like betamethasone and fluticasone are inhaled like albuterol. * Steroids are used to...
As with other chronic diseases, affordability is important for Asthma Control
* The cost of asthma control can be a barrier:
* Many costs of asthma care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of asthma medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost pulmonary function testing.
I endeavor to keep my consults to you AFFORDABLE.
I am constantly looking for the best way to get you medication that fits your budget.