Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art! ✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!💙 Affordable doctor visits✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma...
Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
* Asthma controllers are medications that “control” the underlying inflammation in your breathing tubes.
* Inhaled corticosteroids are the most common type of medicine used for this purpose.
* In order for corticosteroids to work, they have to be inhaled deep into the breathing tubes twice daily.
* A new class of drugs has been developed to control inflammation: they are called biologics and are injected weekly or monthly into the skin of your abdomen.
Although there are a number of medications used for asthma control, the most common type is an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS).
This type of steroid does not make big muscles or affect sexual function.
Controllers work to tamp down inflammation in your airways.
These medications are either liquids that are sprayed from a pressurized canister into the airway or they are delivered as dry powder, inhaled using a specialized canister.
They work by landing on the surface of your airways, seeping into the cells, and suppressing the run-away inflammation.
There are several chemical compounds that are used including:
- ciclesonide, and
Each comes in several strengths and each is administered every day to keep a lid on the ongoing inflammation.
When we have the dose right, you will not need your rescue inhaler more than once a month!
Controller medications: Another component of the excellent asthma control from Asthmaniac!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
Asthma challenges for Patients Asthma as a disease is not evenly spread across the U.S. There are definitely hotspots as shown in this study: https://www.aafa.org/asthma-capitals/ Geography doesn’t change the basic problem in the lungs. How do we find out the biggest...
High Deductible? Asthmaniac Is Best Value! ✓ You have a Health Insurance Policy ✘ But, it has a high deductible 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care ✓ All online! High-Deductible...
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care 👍 All online! No Insurance = No Problem I mean it! I don’t care that you don’t have...
* e-Asthma is category of severe asthma * Patients with e-Asthma have difficulty getting asthma control with usual treatment * e-Asthma responds well to a new type of injected medicine * In such patients, this new medicine can decrease their asthma attacks...
* Follow-up Care is Essential to good asthma control. * Follow-up allows determination of asthma severity. * Other disorders that affect your breathing are detected early. * Rescue medication refills are provided * Your Asthma Action Plan is updated....