No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac!
⇨ Got asthma?
⇨ No Insurance?
Asthmaniac was made for you!
Affordable $50 doctor visits
✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
No Insurance = No Problem
Asthmaniac was designed to deliver asthma care to asthma sufferers that:
.. don’t have insurance
.. don’t have a doctor
.. have too much anxiety because this.
I will be your asthma doctor.
I charge an affordable, fair price for:
.. having your doctor on your smartphone
.. making sure you have rescue inhalers
.. making sure you have state-of-the-art medicine for asthma control
.. making sure you KNOW how to manage your asthma day-to-day
.. making sure you have access to the latest medicine for asthma
.. making sure you have the best tools for self-management
If you have well controlled asthma, you need 4 doctors visits a year to make sure that you have all of your needed medicines prescribed, that your asthma hasn’t changed into a more severe type, and to make sure you know how to respond if your breathing gets worse.
Fifty dollars per visit.
$200 per year.
A doctor in you back pocket coaching you to greater confidence and less anxiety about your asthma.
Uninsured Asthma Care.
A core feature of Asthmaniac!
Remember our hashtag: #asthmacarenow And keep Breathing Easy!
- FLOVENT: GOING, GONE!
- Asthma Primary Care Online!
- Asthmaniac Blog
- How to Create an Asthma Action Plan for School Students
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
- Steroids in Asthma: Why We Need Them?
- Do You Need an Affordable Doctor?
- Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently?
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Asthma House Cleaning Tips
- What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
- 6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
- What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
- How to Manage Nasal Polyps
- How to Use an Inhaler Correctly
- Tezspire for Breathing Your Best!
- Asthma Proof Your Home: Identify the Hot Spots
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- Climate Change: How It Can Affect People with Allergies and Asthma
As with other chronic diseases, affordability is important for Asthma Control
* The cost of asthma control can be a barrier:
* Many costs of asthma care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of asthma medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost pulmonary function testing.
I endeavor to keep my consults to you AFFORDABLE.
I am constantly looking for the best way to get you medication that fits your budget.
Asthma affects nearly 25 million Americans. It’s one of our most common health conditions and it can be very difficult to live with. But is there such a thing as an asthma cure? Below, we consider the different treatments for asthma and how sufferers might prevent...
Keeping a clean and dust-free home is crucial for individuals with asthma, as it helps reduce the risk of triggering asthma symptoms. But deep cleaning a house with asthma can be hard–even light cleaning of a house with asthma can be hard if the conditions are wrong....
Do you have breathing difficulties when you exercise? Then you may have something called “exercise induced asthma”. Let's take a look at what causes this condition and what treatment options are available. What Is Exercise Induced Asthma? Exercise...
If you've never heard of “eosinophilic” asthma, you're not alone. It's rare compared to other types of asthma, but it can be severe. Asthmaniac, your online asthma doctor, can help with your diagnosis. In the meantime, here's an overview of what...
If you have asthma, you might be used to coughing and wheezing sometimes. And if you have severe asthma, you may experience breathing difficulties more often than sufferers with a milder condition. That being said, your body will give you signs if your...