High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:38 — 3.4MB)
High Deductible? Asthmaniac Is Best Value!
✓ You have a Health Insurance Policy
✘ But, it has a high deductible
???? Asthmaniac was made for you!
???? Affordable $50 doctor visits
✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
✓ All online!
High-Deductible Health Insurance
The Accountable Care Act (Obamacare) created changes in the U.S health insurance market that allowed many more people to enroll in a health insurance plan.
The majority of these policies have a deductible that is large.
A deductible is the amount that you have to pay out-of-pocket before the policy kicks in. This amount is usually many thousands of dollars!
This comes as a shock the first time you try to use your health insurance to pay for a doctor visit, a prescription, or worse, get admitted to the hospital where your bill quickly grows to tens of thousands of dollars.
Ok, so like me, you have to pay out-of-pocket for the first several thousand dollars of medical services you need.
That means you will be shopping for the best value in medical products.
Best value means: highest quality + lowest price.
In my three decades of practicing medicine, I’ve seen so many patients with run-away, preventable disease whose illness got out of control because they did not got to a doctor earlier due to cost concerns.
That recurring theme motivated me to create a ‘clinic’ that IS affordable BUT delivers state-of-the-art medical care for you.
Asthmaniac is that clinic, specially focused on delivering the medical stuff asthma sufferers need.
- prescribed inhaler refills and controller medicines;
- a personalised action plan to guide them in responding to the symptoms;
- an affordable online/on-phone doctor to coach them to greater health; and
- a convenient, organised, accessible place to learn more about asthma.
I deliver this package through Asthmaniac which you can access on your smartphone, tablet or home computer.
I price doctor visits at $50.
If you have well controlled asthma, you need 4 doctors visits a year to make sure that you have all of your needed medicines prescribed, that your asthma hasn’t changed into a more severe type, and to make sure you know how to respond if your breathing gets worse.
So fifty dollars per visit, thats..
$200 per year.
A doctor in your back pocket, coaching you to greater confidence and less anxiety about your asthma.
And if you have an HSA (Health Savings Account) with your high-deductible plan and need a receipt to reimburse yourself for your out-of-pocket Asthmaniac appointments –
I will make sure you have it!
Let’s get started!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
Remember our hashtag: #asthmacarenow!
And keep Breathing Easy!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
- 6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
- What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
- Asthmaniac Blog
- How to Manage Nasal Polyps
- How to Use an Inhaler Correctly
- Tezspire for Breathing Your Best!
- Asthma Proof Your Home: Identify the Hot Spots
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- Climate Change: How It Can Affect People with Allergies and Asthma
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma? Asthmaniac was made for you! Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care All online! No Insurance = No Problem I don’t care that you don’t have insurance. I designed...
What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
Do you have breathing difficulties when you exercise? Then you may have something called “exercise induced asthma”. Let's take a look at what causes this condition and what treatment options are available. What Is Exercise Induced Asthma? Exercise...
What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
If you've never heard of “eosinophilic” asthma, you're not alone. It's rare compared to other types of asthma, but it can be severe. Asthmaniac, your online asthma doctor, can help with your diagnosis. In the meantime, here's an overview of what...
6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
If you have asthma, you might be used to coughing and wheezing sometimes. And if you have severe asthma, you may experience breathing difficulties more often than sufferers with a milder condition. That being said, your body will give you signs if your...
What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
Asthma can be life-threatening if it spirals out of control. But how do you detect asthma, and what are the early warning signs of an asthma attack? Below, we explain how to spot asthma in its early stages and what to do if you have an asthma attack. What...
* Asthmaniac.com is my online asthma clinic
* Asthmaniac is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable.
* Asthmaniac follows national quality standards developed at NIH
* Asthmaniac uses your phone to make your care convenient and engaging