NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
* Finding your inhaler empty when the tightness starts IS NOT A GOOD FEELING!
..You need your rescue inhaler
..When you need it!
..Without it, it is probably a trip to the ER and
..a few days of having messed up breathing.
* Asthmaniac offers $50 doctor visits for inhaler refills and
*sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice.
Asthma is one disease that cannot be controlled without medication.
When your wheezing kicks in, you need a rescue inhaler NOW!
And to keep your wheezing suppressed, you need a controller medication.
Since these medications are so important to keeping you breathing well, I have designed a online ‘clinic’ that makes it possible for you to never run out!
Running out is usually from:
… The discouraging cost of the medicine
… The discouraging inconvenience of finding a doctor appointment to get the medicine ordered
… The discouraging cost of the doctor appointment.
Well, I have good news!
- Albuterol (your usual rescue inhaler) is now generic, and priced as low as $20/inhaler in some pharmacies!
- You have already ‘found’ the doctor that will take care of you (that’s me!).
- You can ‘see’ me online (on your phone) to get your refill ordered for $50!
I send your prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
That doesn’t matter where you are or where I am.
No paper prescription to lose,
Even better: now that Amazon is in the pharmacy game, there’s a pretty good chance you can get more affordable inhalers delivered right to your door!
Ok, to be sure, getting your asthma under control is not ONLY about getting your inhalers.
But making sure you have your rescue medicine is my First priority.
A CORE philosophy of Asthmaniac!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
Remember our hashtag: asthmacarenow! And keep Breathing Easy!
to get Asthma Updates!
Grow your asthma knowledge by getting these blog updates in your email!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art! ✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!💙 Affordable doctor visits✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma...
Asthma challenges for Patients Asthma as a disease is not evenly spread across the U.S. There are definitely hotspots as shown in this study: https://www.aafa.org/asthma-capitals/ Geography doesn’t change the basic problem in the lungs. How do we find out the biggest...
High Deductible? Asthmaniac Is Best Value! ✓ You have a Health Insurance Policy ✘ But, it has a high deductible 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care ✓ All online! High-Deductible...
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care 👍 All online! No Insurance = No Problem I mean it! I don’t care that you don’t have...
* e-Asthma is category of severe asthma * Patients with e-Asthma have difficulty getting asthma control with usual treatment * e-Asthma responds well to a new type of injected medicine * In such patients, this new medicine can decrease their asthma attacks...
* Follow-up Care is Essential to good asthma control. * Follow-up allows determination of asthma severity. * Other disorders that affect your breathing are detected early. * Rescue medication refills are provided * Your Asthma Action Plan is updated....