NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
* Finding your inhaler empty when the tightness starts IS NOT A GOOD FEELING!
..You need your rescue inhaler
..When you need it!
..Without it, it is probably a trip to the ER and
..a few days of having messed up breathing.
* Asthmaniac offers $50 doctor visits for inhaler refills and
*sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice.
Asthma is one disease that cannot be controlled without medication.
When your wheezing kicks in, you need a rescue inhaler NOW!
And to keep your wheezing suppressed, you need a controller medication.
Since these medications are so important to keeping you breathing well, I have designed a online ‘clinic’ that makes it possible for you to never run out!
Running out is usually from:
… The discouraging cost of the medicine
… The discouraging inconvenience of finding a doctor appointment to get the medicine ordered
… The discouraging cost of the doctor appointment.
Well, I have good news!
- Albuterol (your usual rescue inhaler) is now generic, and priced as low as $20/inhaler in some pharmacies!
- You have already ‘found’ the doctor that will take care of you (that’s me!).
- You can ‘see’ me online (on your phone) to get your refill ordered for $50!
I send your prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
That doesn’t matter where you are or where I am.
No paper prescription to lose,
Even better: now that Amazon is in the pharmacy game, there’s a pretty good chance you can get more affordable inhalers delivered right to your door!
Ok, to be sure, getting your asthma under control is not ONLY about getting your inhalers.
But making sure you have your rescue medicine is my First priority.
A CORE philosophy of Asthmaniac!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
Remember our hashtag: asthmacarenow! And keep Breathing Easy!
- Asthma Primary Care Online!
- Asthmaniac Blog
- How to Create an Asthma Action Plan for School Students
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
- Steroids in Asthma: Why We Need Them?
- Do You Need an Affordable Doctor?
- Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently?
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Asthma House Cleaning Tips
- What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
- 6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
- What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
- How to Manage Nasal Polyps
- How to Use an Inhaler Correctly
- Tezspire for Breathing Your Best!
- Asthma Proof Your Home: Identify the Hot Spots
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- Climate Change: How It Can Affect People with Allergies and Asthma
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
Asthma Primary Care: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Visits Introduction: Living with asthma requires consistent care and management to ensure a healthy and active life. Asthma primary care plays a pivotal role in this journey, offering a personalized...
* Asthmaniac.com is my online asthma clinic
* Asthmaniac is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable.
* Asthmaniac follows national quality standards developed at NIH
* Asthmaniac uses your phone to make your care convenient and engaging
Asthma is a chronic – and sometimes debilitating – condition. It’s also very common, affecting nearly 1 in 13 Americans. People with asthma need to know how to manage their condition effectively. But how do you do this? In most cases, this means having what’s known as...
* Quality Asthma care depends on self-management by patients. * A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. * Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: * Your Symptoms (Asthma Control...
Why do we use steroids in asthma? * Inflammation of the airways is the underlying problem in asthma * Steroids like Prednisone and Decadron are taken by mouth * Steroids like betamethasone and fluticasone are inhaled like albuterol. * Steroids are used to...
As with other chronic diseases, affordability is important for Asthma Control
* The cost of asthma control can be a barrier:
* Many costs of asthma care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of asthma medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost pulmonary function testing.
I endeavor to keep my consults to you AFFORDABLE.
I am constantly looking for the best way to get you medication that fits your budget.