Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:22 — 3.3MB)
* Electronic prescriptions mean:
..More accuracy in the order,
..More convenience for you,
..No paper to lose, and
* Asthmaniac sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice.
Asthma is one disease that cannot be controlled without medication.
When your wheezing kicks in, you need a rescue inhaler NOW!
And to keep your wheezing suppressed, you need a controller medication.
Most asthma patients are sensitive to environment allergens like pollen, dust and smoke. For them, a trigger control medication protects their airways from ever getting started with narrowing, swelling, and the breathing struggle that follows.
Since these medications are so important to keeping your breathing well, I have designed a clinic that makes prescribing them more efficient.
I send your prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
No paper prescription to lose,
And since I send the prescription as part of our scheduled appointments, you can go to the pharmacy with a single goal: pick up your prescribed medication!
Even better: now that Amazon is in the pharmacy game, there’s a pretty good chance you can get more affordable inhalers delivered right to your door!
Asthmaniac is designed to minimize your contact with sick people and make more time for LIFE!
Electronic prescriptions: another key convenience of Asthmaniac!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
- 6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
- What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
- Asthmaniac Blog
- How to Manage Nasal Polyps
- How to Use an Inhaler Correctly
- Tezspire for Breathing Your Best!
- Asthma Proof Your Home: Identify the Hot Spots
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- Climate Change: How It Can Affect People with Allergies and Asthma
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma? Asthmaniac was made for you! Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care All online! No Insurance = No Problem I don’t care that you don’t have insurance. I designed...
What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
Do you have breathing difficulties when you exercise? Then you may have something called “exercise induced asthma”. Let's take a look at what causes this condition and what treatment options are available. What Is Exercise Induced Asthma? Exercise...
What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
If you've never heard of “eosinophilic” asthma, you're not alone. It's rare compared to other types of asthma, but it can be severe. Asthmaniac, your online asthma doctor, can help with your diagnosis. In the meantime, here's an overview of what...
6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
If you have asthma, you might be used to coughing and wheezing sometimes. And if you have severe asthma, you may experience breathing difficulties more often than sufferers with a milder condition. That being said, your body will give you signs if your...
What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
Asthma can be life-threatening if it spirals out of control. But how do you detect asthma, and what are the early warning signs of an asthma attack? Below, we explain how to spot asthma in its early stages and what to do if you have an asthma attack. What...
* Asthmaniac.com is my online asthma clinic
* Asthmaniac is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable.
* Asthmaniac follows national quality standards developed at NIH
* Asthmaniac uses your phone to make your care convenient and engaging