Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
* Electronic prescriptions mean:
..More accuracy in the order,
..More convenience for you,
..No paper to lose, and
* Asthmaniac sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice.
Asthma is one disease that cannot be controlled without medication.
When your wheezing kicks in, you need a rescue inhaler NOW!
And to keep your wheezing suppressed, you need a controller medication.
Most asthma patients are sensitive to environment allergens like pollen, dust and smoke. For them, a trigger control medication protects their airways from ever getting started with narrowing, swelling, and the breathing struggle that follows.
Since these medications are so important to keeping your breathing well, I have designed a clinic that makes prescribing them more efficient.
I send your prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
No paper prescription to lose,
And since I send the prescription as part of our scheduled appointments, you can go to the pharmacy with a single goal: pick up your prescribed medication!
Even better: now that Amazon is in the pharmacy game, there’s a pretty good chance you can get more affordable inhalers delivered right to your door!
Asthmaniac is designed to minimize your contact with sick people and make more time for LIFE!
Electronic prescriptions: another key convenience of Asthmaniac!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
- FLOVENT: GOING, GONE!
- Asthma Primary Care Online!
- Asthmaniac Blog
- How to Create an Asthma Action Plan for School Students
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
- Steroids in Asthma: Why We Need Them?
- Do You Need an Affordable Doctor?
- Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently?
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Asthma House Cleaning Tips
- What Is Exercise Induced Asthma?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma?
- 6 Signs Your Asthma Is Getting Worse
- What Are Some Early Warning Signs of Asthma?
- How to Manage Nasal Polyps
- How to Use an Inhaler Correctly
- Tezspire for Breathing Your Best!
- Asthma Proof Your Home: Identify the Hot Spots
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- Climate Change: How It Can Affect People with Allergies and Asthma
FLOVENT: GOING, GONE! Background: Flovent is an inhaled corticosteroid asthma controller medicine that is widely used to prevent asthma attacks. It is administered using an Metered Dose inhaler (MDI). The company that makes Flovent, GlaxoSmithKline, has...
Asthma Primary Care: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Visits Introduction: Living with asthma requires consistent care and management to ensure a healthy and active life. Asthma primary care plays a pivotal role in this journey, offering a personalized...
* Asthmaniac.com is my online asthma clinic
* Asthmaniac is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable.
* Asthmaniac follows national quality standards developed at NIH
* Asthmaniac uses your phone to make your care convenient and engaging
Asthma is a chronic – and sometimes debilitating – condition. It’s also very common, affecting nearly 1 in 13 Americans. People with asthma need to know how to manage their condition effectively. But how do you do this? In most cases, this means having what’s known as...
* Quality Asthma care depends on self-management by patients. * A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. * Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: * Your Symptoms (Asthma Control...
Why do we use steroids in asthma? * Inflammation of the airways is the underlying problem in asthma * Steroids like Prednisone and Decadron are taken by mouth * Steroids like betamethasone and fluticasone are inhaled like albuterol. * Steroids are used to...