Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
* Follow-up Care is Essential to good asthma control.
* Follow-up allows determination of asthma severity.
* Other disorders that affect your breathing are detected early.
* Rescue medication refills are provided
* Your Asthma Action Plan is updated.
Having your asthma diagnosed is the first step to getting control.
But after treatments are prescribed, follow-up becomes the key to avoiding asthma attacks and minimizing your asthma symptoms
Follow-up is so important because asthma is not a disease that is ‘cured’ in the usual sense.
Instead, our goal is to manage it.
So that you can be active.
So you can sleep well.
So you don’t have to make emergency room visits “routine”.
So, you don’t have to experience life-threatening asthma attacks!
Managing asthma means regular, repeated Dr. visits.
We know from research studies that the best interval for these reassessments is about every 3 months.
At these appointments: We work on a number of points.
.. First, I evaluate your asthma severity to see if it has changed.,
.. We discuss your response to your asthma treatment plan and consider revising it if needed.
.. We discuss new information relative to your asthma, such as new medications that may be helpful for controlling your symptoms.
.. If needed, I order changes in the strength or frequency of your controller or trigger medications.
.. When we have your new plan finalized, I transmit your medication refills to the pharmacy of your choice, electronically.
.. Then, we review your Asthma Action Plan and I
Send to your phone!
Before we sign-off, I schedule your next appointment, 3 months away.
In this way, Asthmaniac helps you stay on top of your asthma.
Asthmaniac gives you the tools to keep your asthma in control
and for you to become the
expert of your asthma!
to get Asthma Updates!
Grow your asthma knowledge by getting these blog updates in your email!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
Asthmaniac Is State-of-the-Art! ✓ You Need State-of-the-Art Asthma Care✘ Traditional Clinics provide inconsistent care.✘ And, they are expensive and inconvenient!🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!💙 Affordable doctor visits✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma...
Asthma challenges for Patients Asthma as a disease is not evenly spread across the U.S. There are definitely hotspots as shown in this study: https://www.aafa.org/asthma-capitals/ Geography doesn’t change the basic problem in the lungs. How do we find out the biggest...
High Deductible? Asthmaniac Is Best Value! ✓ You have a Health Insurance Policy ✘ But, it has a high deductible 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care ✓ All online! High-Deductible...
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac! ⇨ Active asthma 🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you! 💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits ✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care 👍 All online! No Insurance = No Problem I mean it! I don’t care that you don’t have...
* e-Asthma is category of severe asthma * Patients with e-Asthma have difficulty getting asthma control with usual treatment * e-Asthma responds well to a new type of injected medicine * In such patients, this new medicine can decrease their asthma attacks...
* Finding your inhaler empty when the tightness starts IS NOT A GOOD FEELING! ..You need your rescue inhaler ..When you need it! ..Without it, it is probably a trip to the ER and ..a few days of having messed up breathing. * Asthmaniac offers $50 doctor...