No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
No Insurance is Not a Problem at Asthmaniac!
⇨ Active asthma
🙏 Asthmaniac was made for you!
💙 Affordable $50 doctor visits
✓ State-of-the-Art Asthma Care
👍 All online!
No Insurance = No Problem
I mean it!
I don’t care that you don’t have insurance.
I designed Asthmaniac to deliver asthma care to asthma sufferers that:
.. don’t have insurance
.. don’t have a doctor
.. have too much anxiety because this.
I will be your asthma doctor.
I charge an affordable, fair price for:
.. having your doctor on your smartphone
.. making sure you have rescue inhalers
.. making sure you have state-of-the-art medicine for asthma control
.. making sure you KNOW how to manage your asthma day-to-day
.. making sure you have access to the latest medicine for asthma
.. making sure you have the best tools for self-management
I price doctor visits at $50. If you have well controlled asthma, you need 4 doctors visits a year to make sure that you have all of your needed medicines prescribed, that your asthma hasn’t changed into a more severe type, and to make sure you know how to respond if your breathing gets worse.
Fifty dollars per visit.
$200 per year.
A doctor in you back pocket coaching you to greater confidence and less anxiety about your asthma.
Uninsured Asthma Care.
A core feature of Asthmaniac!
Complete the subscription form on the right if you’d like to get an email when I post a new podcast and blog entry.
Remember our hashtag: asthmacarenow! And keep Breathing Easy!
- Navigating Asthmaniac.com!
- How Can Asthmaniac Address Your Asthma Concerns?
- High-Deductible Health Plan? Online Asthma Is Perfect!
- No Insurance? Asthmaniac Will Help You!
- Is Your Asthma e-Asthma? New Medicine!
- Asthma Follow Up Care: Why You Need It!
- NEVER run Out of Asthma Inhaler Medicine!
- Asthmaniac Uses ePrescriptions for Your Medicine!
- Asthma Management Guidelines 2020 Focused Update: What’s In It For You?
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Are Crucial in Asthma Control!
- Do You Need an Asthma Controller Medication?
- What is an MDI Spacer and Why Do You Need One?
- Children and Asthma: Different from Adult Asthma?
- Asthma and COVID19: Breathing Easy during a Pandemic
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate: How We Measure and Why?
- Asthma Action Plan: Personalized Just For You!
- Asthma Control Test Score: How We Use It
- Asthma Facts
- Asthma Attack Triggers: Keep a Lid On It!
- Phone Doctor Visits: They Work For Asthma Control!
* Quality Asthma care depends on self-management by patients. * A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. * Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: * Your Symptoms (Asthma Control...
Why do we use steroids in asthma? * Inflammation of the airways is the underlying problem in asthma * Steroids like Prednisone and Decadron are taken by mouth * Steroids like betamethasone and fluticasone are inhaled like albuterol. * Steroids are used to...
As with other chronic diseases, affordability is important for Asthma Control
* The cost of asthma control can be a barrier:
* Many costs of asthma care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of asthma medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost pulmonary function testing.
I endeavor to keep my consults to you AFFORDABLE.
I am constantly looking for the best way to get you medication that fits your budget.